The T-BERD/MTS-2000 is a handheld modular test set for the installation, turn-up and maintenance of optical fibers across Enterprise, Metro and FTTx/Access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint networks (PONs).
MTS-2000 Handheld Modular Test Platform
- LAN/WAN/Metro/Access/PON OTDR applications. Ensure fast and consistent fiber deployments across your network with the SmartOTDR™ test mode.
- FiberComplete™ application for automated Insertion Loss and ORL testing with fault finding
- CWDM optical spectrum analyzer application
- PON/FTTH selective power meter application
- Digital analysis microscope to inspect connectors end faces and perform IEC pass/fail analysis. Learn more about fiber inspection.
- Other Test Applications: optical power meter, visual fault locator and optical talkset
- Large 5-inch touch screen display
- Test applications include OTDR, automatic IL/ORL, CWDM analyzer, selective PON power meter and connector inspection with IEC pass/fail analysis
- Built-in optical power meter, VFL and optical talkset options
- New generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for up to 8 hours operation
- Flexible connectivity with ethernet, USB, bluetooth and wifi capabilities
- Special hands-free bag as standard
- Cross-compatibility with T-BERD/MTS-4000 Multiple Services Test Platform