The LinkRunner AT offers user-configured auto-tests for a wide range of important tasks. This network tester’s quick cable test and switch identification facilitates fast problem isolation. Test results can be automatically uploaded to the Link-Live cloud service to improve collaboration between network engineers and technicians, creating greater job visibility, project control, and fleet management. Validate vital functions of copper or fiber Gigabit Ethernet links in less than 10 seconds with the comprehensive AutoTest.
LinkRunner® AT Copper & Fiber Network Tester
• Discover nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP and verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP network with AutoTest
• Validate up to 30W 802.3af/at PSE with TruePower™ loaded Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) test
• Verify twisted-pair cable length and wire-map
• Twisted-pair/copper cable test (LRAT-1000 and LRAT-2000 models), fiber optic testing (LRAT-2000 only)
• Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management via Link-Live™ Cloud Service