- High performance, 320x240 thermal imaging camera for maintenance professionals
- Features LaserSharp® Auto Focus to produce consistently in-focus images.
- Offers Fluke Connect® App to share results with remote users via a smartphone
- Measures temperatures from-20 °C to +1200 °C (-4 °F to +2192 °F)
- Provides IR Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode to help clearly identify potential problems with precisely blended visual and infrared images
- Provides a one-handed, easy-to-use interface
- Offers faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- Includes backlit ruggedized LCD capacitive touchscreen Captures additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ photo annotation system
- Digitally documents critical information along with the infrared image using IR-PhotoNotes™ or voice annotation
- Works with optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Includes rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with five-segment LED display to show charge levels
- Captures high definition visible light images with built-in 5-megapixel industrial performance digital camera
- Includes Fluke Connect® SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software
Fluke Ti400 Thermal Imager
Fluke Ti400 Infrared Camera delivers high-end features that maintenance professionals need
The Fluke Ti400 is a high performance, 320 x 240 thermal imaging camera that has the resolution, wireless connectivity and temperature range that maintenance professionals need. And its future-ready in the bargain. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease, and connect with other wireless devices.
Auto Focus Redefined
The Ti400 delivers in-focus images like never before with the touch of a button. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy. This helps ensure that you get the correct image and temperature measurements of the exact target you're inspecting up to 1200°C (2192°F). Other auto focus systems may focus on the surrounding landscape or closer targets and compromise your ability to get accurate temperature measurements.
Compatible with the largest suite of connected test tools in the world
Fluke Connect® is a wireless test and measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your team without leaving the field. Share images with multiple users in remote sites with Fluke Connect ShareLive® video call. Communicate critical data and get answers and additional work approvals instantly without leaving the inspection site. It will save you time and increase productivity.
Built for versatility
The Ti400 is compatible with optional field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses for added versatility. And IR-PhotoNotes™ and voice annotation eliminate the need to carry pen and paper. Plus, Fluke SmartView® software is included at no additional charge.
For applications that require 640x480 resolution, check out the Ti480.