Get a Grip on More Efficient MPO Inspection
- Total endface visibility with Live View from full trunk to individual endface
- Integrates with Versiv / LinkWare for simple operation and documentation or with mobile phones for testing and sharing*
- Optional automated pass/fail results in seconds
- Multiple Autofocus/Autocentering Camera design for real time imaging
- Rugged, ergonomic design with convenient holster
- Supports one or two rows of 8,12, or 16 UPC or APC connectors as well as single fibers*.
*Versiv and single fiber support available second half 2019.
FI-3000 FiberInspector™ Pro MPO Inspection Camera
The FI-3000 FiberInspector Pro offers an extensive feature set that makes testing MPO fiber trunks easy and efficient. The multiple camera design provides an instant Live View with simple touchscreen gestures to move from full trunk to individual endfaces in real time. Automated pass/fail results in seconds. Store results on your phone and share them through text messages or email or use the industry-leading LinkWare platform to store complete project reports including copper, fiber loss, OTDR, and endface images*. Compact, ergonomic design with autofocus makes it comfortable and fast even when you’re testing hundreds of cables or ports. *Single fiber and Versiv support available second half 2019.
“The growth of higher density networks in data centers and fiber-to the home, office, or antenna (FTTx) is driving widespread adoption of MPO technology. A speck of dust that’s invisible to the human eye can cause intermittent errors or even complete failure on a fiber optic connection. That’s why it’s essential that every fiber interconnect – even on cables straight from the factory – be inspected before it’s connected.” - Mike Hughes, VP of Product Management, US Conec, a global leader in the development and supply of high-density optical interconnects, and inventor of the MTP® high performance MPO connector.