Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
- Optical loss test set with fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro OTDR
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Optical loss test set provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors.
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
- Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
- Optical loss test set with built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
- Compatible with LinkWare™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software
CertiFiber® Pro Optical Loss Test Set
The CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set improves the efficiency of fiber optics certification. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting. A set reference wizard ensures correct reference setting and eliminates negative loss errors. Built on the future-ready Versiv platform, CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set (OLTS) provides merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber Pro module. A convenient quad module supports both singlemode and multimode and is multimode Encircled Flux compliant. Copper certification and Wi-Fi Analysis and Ethernet troubleshooting modules are also available. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare Management Software.
CertiFiber Pro’s Optical Loss Test Set (OLTS) double ended fiber optic inspection capability allows you to inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces at both ends of your fiber link in less than a second so you can get your job done the first time. This double ended fiber optic inspection capability provides automated PASS/FAIL certification, takes the guess work out of fiber inspection so anyone can be a fiber expert.