Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ-KIT)
- Qualifies and troubleshoots Industrial Ethernet cabling
CableIQ Qualification Tester
The network tech's vision into cabling bandwidth
CableIQ qualification tester is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. This Ethernet network cable tester gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
Reduce escalated problems by as much as 30%
CableIQ qualification tester's powerful network troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your network infrastructure. Is the port active? Are the duplex settings matched? Is it a network problem or a Ethernet cable problem? Can the Ethernet cable support the required network bandwidth? CableIQ network analyzer is the only Ethernet cable tester that can answer all these questions before trouble tickets are escalated to the next level reducing problem escalation by up to 30%.