Are you ready to trade up to the DSX CableAnalyzer™ to ensure your network is ready to support you today and in the future?
Eligible trade-in units: DTX or similar tester with bandwidth of 250 MHz or greater
Only one of each eligible trade-in unit may be traded in per DSX unit purchased
Purchases must be made by June 25, 2021
Traded-in units and rebate forms must be shipped to our company within 30 days of DSX purchase
Cannot be combined with any other promotion
To get your rebate:
Step 1: Purchase an eligible DSX model(s) from March 1 through June 25, 2021
Step 2: Print out the rebate trade-in form below, complete it and ship it with your eligible trade-in unit(s) and a copy of your purchase invoice within 30 days of purchase
Step 3: Please allow 8-10 weeks for rebate processing.
Government Customers: If you are unable to return your testers or benefit from rebates, please contact
Official Terms & Conditions
PoE Ready Trade-In
Official Terms & Conditions
Region: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, or Thailand
1. Description of Offer Fluke Networks, a division of Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd (the “Sponsor” or “Fluke Networks”) is offering the “PoE Ready Trade-In Offer” (the “Offer”) pursuant to which Sponsor will provide rebates (“Rebate”) to eligible end-user customers who (i) purchase eligible Versiv model(s) as further detailed in Clause 5 below, in new condition (“Qualifying Product”) from an authorized Fluke Networks distributor based in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines (“Authorised Distributors”) during the period of March 1, 2021 to June 25, 2021 (“Qualifying Purchase Period”) which is submitted pursuant to the rebate offer claim procedures described in these Official Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”), and (ii) complete a Trade-In of a qualifying Old Product as further described below.
For the purposes of this Offer, the terms ‘trade-in’, ‘Qualifying Products’ and ‘Old Product’ are defined and further described as follows:
“trade-in” means sending the Old Product to Sponsor or sending the Old Product to an Authorized Distributor, who will send the Old Product to Sponsor.
“Qualifying Products” means the Fluke Versiv products as listed in Clause (5).
“Old Product” means
any Fluke Networks testers from the DTX series or similar series, with bandwidth of 250 MHz or greater (such as DTX-1800 or DSP-4000) and includes a include a copper certification tester (main and remote) and is equipped with a display; or
any product from another vendor with similar application to the aforementioned Fluke testers, which
is a tester with bandwidth of 250 MHz or greater;
has an application that is similar to the Qualifying Product that will replace it; and
is equipped with a display and remote unit.
Old Products must include a copper certification tester (main and remote). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to determine whether any Old Product qualifies for trade-in under the Offer.
2. Eligibility – The Offer is open to persons currently residing or physically located in any of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, or Thailand, and is void in where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule, or regulation, or where rebates are taxed or are otherwise restricted. All national, state, and local laws and regulations apply to the Offer.
The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Offer:
Employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, candidates, officials, or persons acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of (i) government entities, including government owned or controlled companies, public international organizations, political parties, (ii) (sub-)distributors, resellers wholesalers or (iii) competing tool manufacturers.
Employees, officers, and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or its distributors and representatives.
3. Disclaimer - Sponsor and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, professional advisors, distributors, representatives, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible or have any liability for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged communications, transmissions or redemption requests related to the Offer; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Offer disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human or other intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer.
4. Rebate Offer Claim Procedure -
A. Purchase a Qualifying Product during the Qualifying Purchase Period from an Authorized Distributor.
For a list of Authorized Distributors visit and select a distributor from the appropriate region specified in Clause (1). Your invoice/receipt must show the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product, which must fall within the Qualifying Purchase Period. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official time-keeping device for the Offer. The Offer is only valid on purchase(s) made during the Qualifying Purchase Period.
B. Make a legible photocopy of the invoice(s) or receipt(s) for the Qualifying Product purchase(s). Highlight or circle the Qualifying Product, and the date of the purchase on the legible copy of the invoice or receipt. If you have purchased more than one (1) Qualifying Product, each such Qualifying Product’s SKU / model number must be documented separately
C. Complete the Rebate Claim Form (“Claim Form”) in its entirety.
Claim Forms are available at www.flukenetworks.com/content/PoE-Ready-TradeIn-SEA All information required by the Claim Form must be provided and all information must be completely legible, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Claim Forms determined by the Sponsor to be incomplete or illegible/inaccurate will be void and will not be honored.
D. Package the qualifying Old Product unit(s) that you are trading in with the legible photocopy of the invoice and the completed Claim Form (your “Claim Submission”) and mail it to:
For Singapore Customers:
Attn: Mervyn Lee Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd, 1 Clementi Loop, #06-02/03/04, Singapore 129808
For other countries:
If you are located in a country where this Offer is run, but in which the Sponsor does not have a corporate office, you may send the Claim Submission to a local Authorised Distributor. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
E. Important NOTE: You must affix adequate/correct postage for mailing this package, and your mailing must be postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product indicated on the invoice. Example: If your invoice for your purchase of a Qualifying Product is dated May 3, 2021, your Claim Submission must be postmarked no later than June 3, 2021.
If your Claim Submission is not postmarked within such thirty (30) day period, your Claim Submission is void and will not be honored. You are responsible for all postage and other costs to send your Claim Submission to the Sponsor. If your Claim Submission is determined to be invalid by the Sponsor for any reason in its sole discretion, the Sponsor will return your Claim Submission to you at no cost to you; however, the Sponsor will not reimburse you for any postage or other costs you incurred to send your Claim Submission to the Sponsor, including the purchase costs of the Qualifying Product.
5. Rebate Amounts - Based on the quantity and type of Qualifying Products purchased, the date of their purchase, and Old Products submitted per the procedures in these Terms, you will be eligible to receive a Rebate for the amount(s) shown below. The Rebate amounts will be issued in US Dollars (USD). As a part of this Offer, you are eligible to an additional Rebate, on the purchase of a Fluke Gold Support program (of any value) along with the Qualifying Product. However, Rebates are not offered solely on the purchase of the Fluke Gold Support program without the purchase of a Qualifying Product.
NOTE: Only one Old Product may be submitted for each Qualifying Product purchased.
Rebates will be issued solely by bank transfer. You are required to provide the appropriate bank details for the transfer of the Rebate. You will be required to demonstrate that the bank account specified for payment of the Rebate is (a) the same account from which the payment of the qualifying Fluke Product(s) was made, and (b) is a valid and active bank account. This may be done by submitting a copy of the bank statement, VAT or other tax registrations or tax returns, or by other documents depending on the country of your residence.
The Rebate will be issued ONLY to the person or business who made the purchase of the Qualifying Product in each case as documented on the invoice(s). Employees who trade-in the Old Products of their employer and purchase Qualifying Products for or on behalf of their employer, agree to promptly take all action necessary to cause the Qualifying Products and the Rebate awarded under this Offer to be delivered promptly to their employer, and to provide Sponsor evidence of such delivery upon request. The employees also undertake to provide the correct bank details of their employer for the payment of the Rebate. If such an account does not exist, you undertake to pay the amount by other means to your employer, acting as a contractual partner. In addition, each such employee is solely responsible for complying with his or her employer’s policies applicable to the Offer.
Sponsor or its representatives shall verify the account details that you provide. Upon verification, within 8 to 10 weeks from the Claim Submission, Sponsor or its representatives shall deposit the Rebate amount into the aforementioned bank account.
In case of non-receipt of the Rebate, you should inform Sponsor in writing at the earliest, but no later than September 30, 2021. Claims of non-receipt received after this date shall be resolved solely at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Additional Terms and Conditions –
This Offer is a standalone promotion, and is not valid in conjunction with other any other promotions, offers, discounts, credits, rebates, vouchers, or other special offers offered by the Sponsor.
Sales invoices, documentation and all other materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Offer are subject to verification and audit by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any materials submitted in connection with the Offer that do not comply with any aspect of these Terms may be rejected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, and the participant may be disqualified from participating in the Offer.
One Old Product must be traded-in for each eligible Qualifying Product purchased to qualify for the Offer. In no event will an Old Product qualify for more than one application of the trade-in or Rebate.
A given invoice for any Qualifying Product purchase, including multiple Qualifying Product purchases, may be submitted only once; invoices submitted more than once are invalid.
All Claim Submissions and other materials submitted in connection with this Offer, including all Old Products, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned (unless your Claim Submission is invalid, as described in Clause (4) E above).
Multiple Qualifying Products purchased may be submitted in accordance with these Terms, but each must be identified as a separate line item on the Claim Form.
7. Release of Liability, Indemnification - Except where otherwise prohibited by law, by participating in the Offer, you release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any liability, obligation, injury, claim, suit, action, cost, expense, loss or damage of any kind, including any tax liability or loss of opportunity, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential, that may be imposed on, asserted against or incurred by such Released Party that arise out of or relate in any way to the Offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Sponsor’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any Claim Submission that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after its receipt by the Sponsor) beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor; (d) any damages due to the operation of the postal or any similar service; (e) any tax liability incurred by you; or (g) any use or misuse of the products offered under the Offer.
8. Miscellaneous - The Offer and these Terms will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the territory in which the Sponsor is incorporated without applying any conflicts or choice of law provisions under such law that might refer the construction or interpretation of any term hereof to the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any action brought regarding the Offer and these Terms may only be brought in the state or federal courts located in the territory in which the Sponsor is incorporated, and each party to such action expressly consents to jurisdiction of those courts. If any provision of these Terms is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and, provided that the fundamental terms and conditions of these Terms remain legal and enforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall remain operative and binding.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Offer or any person's participation in the Offer should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or conduct of the Offer, or if the Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of conducting the Offer as planned without liability or inconvenience. If this occurs, Sponsor will, to the extent feasible, fulfill qualifying Claim Submissions received before such impairment. Participants who violate these Terms, violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Offer, tamper with the operation of the Offer or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Sponsor, its affiliated persons, the Offer, or any other participant (in each case as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from participation in the Offer and all other rights and remedies available under the law.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement governing the Offer and binding you, and no other agreement, verbal or otherwise, shall be binding regarding the Offer unless it is in writing and signed by Sponsor. In case of any conflict or inconsistency between any other documents relating to the Offer and these Terms, these Terms shall prevail. To the maximum extent provided by law, no waiver of any provision of these Terms will be implied from any course of dealings between you and Sponsor or from any failure by you or Sponsor to assert its rights hereunder on any occasion or a series of occasions. All interpretations of these Terms and other determinations made by the Sponsor in administering this Offer shall be final, binding, and conclusive in all respects.
9. Questions - If you have any questions about these Terms or the Offer, please email them to or send written questions to:
Fluke Networks, Attn: PoE Read Trade-in Offer, Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd, 1 Clementi Loop, #06-02/03/04, Singapore 129808.
10. Sponsor Address Information –
Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd
1 Clementi Loop, #06-02/03/04,
11. Copyright and Trademark Notice –This Offer and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2021 by Fluke Europe B.V. All rights reserved. Fluke Networks is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation.